The 1099 Vendor Report displays payments made to a vendor(s) within the given time frame. This report can be used at the end of the year for tax purposes. The Summary version of the report displays the Vendor Name, address and Federal ID number. This information is necessary to fill out the 1099 tax form.
Administration > Reports > Accounting > Accounts Payable > 1099 Vendor
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen (Administration > Accounting > General Setup > Accounting Periods).
- Filter on Dollar Amount – Allows you to enter a specific dollar amount so the report only displays vendors with payments totaling over the dollar amount entered.
- Report Summary – Displays vendor address and payment total.
- Report – Detail – Displays specific payment information for each vendor.
- New Page Per Vendor – Divides report so there is one vendor per page.
- W-9 on File - Yes appears in this field if the W-9 on File box is checked on the Options tab of the Vendor screen (Administration > Accounting > Accounts Payable > Search Vendors > Open a vendor).
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Accounting|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback