Use this Cash Drawer Activity Report to view a detailed list of customer payments made by cash drawer session, or by a date range (Administration > Reports > Accounting > Banking > Cash Drawer Activity). This report displays the payment methods (cash, checks, etc.), and where the payment was applied (POS, AR, Deposit).
- You can also run this report by clicking Cash Drawer Activity Report on the Open/Close Cash Drawer screen when opening or closing a cash drawer.
- Accounting Period: Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Cash Drawer: Cash drawers are created and maintained on each store using the Cash Drawers tab on the Store screen.
- By cash drawer open and close session: Only transactions on cash drawers that have been closed will display on this report.
- By date regardless of cash drawer open and close: This report includes transactions on cash drawers that have not been closed.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports||Can Access Reports Tree Branch|
|Can Access Reports - Accounting|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback