The Sales Summary – By City Report shows a summary of all sales created for each city in your database. The first page of the report shows a graphical representation of the information starting with the city with the highest number of sales to the lowest number of sales. The graph represents only sales invoices, not quotes or sales orders.
You can also launch this report using the Evosus Performance Analyzer. For example, you can generate the report for sales and group the data by employee, and then you can click on an employee's sales in the graph to launch this report.
Administration > Reports > Executive Summary > Sales Summary – By City
- Date Range – Enter the date range for the report. Options Include:
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen (Administration > Accounting > General Setup > Accounting Periods).
- Standard (Yesterday, Today, Last 30 Days, etc.)
- Specific (Select a specific date range using the calendar buttons)
- Transaction Types – Select the type of invoices you would like shown in the report.
- Sold By – Select one or more employees to view their sales information for the time specified. These are the employees that sold the items (the primary employee assigned to the order).
- Marketing Interests – Select one or more marketing interests to be reported on for the time specified. The report will then filter out any interests you do not want to view.
- Stores – Select the store/departments you would like to report on. Select at least one. Defaults to all stores/departments.
- Output to – Select whether you want to report by city or postal code. Defaults to the report you originally selected – in this case it defaults to Report by City.
- Preview Report – Click [Preview Report] to view the report in PDF format. A print screen will appear allowing you to print, PDF, email or export the document to excel.
Description report totals
The pages following the graph list a breakdown of information by city and product line.
- Total Invoices – Total number of invoices per city for each product line.
- Gross Sales – Total gross sales dollar amount (excluding tax and freight) per city for each product line.
- Average Sales – Average sales dollar amount per city for each product line.
- Percentage of City – Percentage of sales for a product line in a specific city. For example, out of all your product lines in the city of Vancouver, spas are responsible for 75% of sales in Vancouver.
- Percentage of All - Percentage of Sales owned by this product line for this city out of all cities and related product lines in the database. Helps you understand how much of your business is focused in certain cities.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Executive Summary|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback