You have a terminal server andd would like to log a user out of Evosus manually and/or log them off of the terminal server.
The person performing this procedure must be authorized to have the Administrator password
- Log into the server that is hosting Terminal Services with the Administrator username and password. Typically, for stores with multiple locations it will be xxTS01 server and for single location stores it will be the xxMP01
- Open the Terminal Services Manager
- Start \ All Programs>Administrative Tools>Remote Desktop Services> Terminal Services Manager (Windows Server 2008)
- Start \ All Programs>Administrative Tools>Terminal Services Manager (Windows Server 2003)
- Right-click on the user and choose "Log Off"
- Close the Terminal Services Manager
- Lock Workstation
- Have the user restart the computer and login
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback