You have open Return Orders/Invoices that will not close due to items in a "Waiting Delivery" status. Evosus will not allow us to change the item status and you cannot close out these orders and invoices. These were created on version 6.0 and you are now on version 6.1 or higher.
On Evosus versions prior to version 6.1, Evosus allowed you to invoice return orders without having the items being "delivered" back into inventory. On version 6.1, you do not have an option to leave the items in a "Waiting Delivery" status - they are automatically set to "Delivered." If the client has return orders/invoices with items in a "Waiting Delivery" status and upgraded to 6.1 or higher, they cannot close out these orders/invoices. However, there is a way to get around this issue. Below are the steps you need to take when encountered with this issue.
- Go to the customer's Profile>Return Orders. You should see the return order in question with a status of "Open - Invoice-Full."
- Right click on the return order and go to Invoices>Add Invoice.
- In the Promote Return Order to Invoice screen, there should be no items to select in the grid. Also, the "Go To Change Item Status" should be grayed out.
- Click on "Promote to Invoice." You should receive a Data Validation Error asking you to select at least one line item to invoice. Click OK.
- After clicking OK, the "Go To Change Item Status" should now be available.
- Click on "Go To Change Item Status."
- The item should be listed under the Items To Deliver tab. Place a check in the box next to the item and click "Deliver Items."
- Click "Cancel" to exit the Promote Return Order to Invoice screen.
Both return order and invoice should now be closed. This process does not affect inventory since the item was already returned prior to updating to version 6.1.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback