Follow the steps below if a customer makes a payment against a sales or service order, and now wants to cancel the order and has requested a refund.
- Go to the customer profile.
- Select [Credit Memos] from the profile menu.
- Look to see if there is a Customer-Deposit Credit Memo in the amount of the requested refund. It will have a memo number similar to this example: Deposit-Order 26005.
- If there is a credit memo in the amount of the requested refund simply click on the credit memo to highlight it.
- Click on the [Options] button.
- Select [Refund Memo] and this will create a refund based on the selected refund payment method and close the credit memo. This will also restore the order back to the original order amount.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback