Follow the steps below if a customer makes a payment before the sales or service order has been created, changes their mind a couple of days later and now wants a refund. This is called an Unapplied Payment.
- Go to the customer profile.
- Select [Credit Memos] from the profile men.
- Look to see if there is an Open Credit Memo in the amount of the requested refund. It will have a memo number similar to this example: CRM0002998
- If there is a credit memo in the amount of the requested refund simply click on the credit memo to highlight it.
- Click on the [Options] button.
- Select [Refund Memo] and this will create a refund based on the selected refund payment method and close the credit memo.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback