Maintenance contracts are automated. You create them once, and the service orders and tasks are automatically created based on the contract information. There are two ways to create a maintenance contract: manually, and based on a saved template.
Once the contract is created, it has a status of Open-Draft. This means the customer/prospect name has been recorded and the sales process has begun. Pre-sale marketing campaigns will also begin at this time.
Create a maintenance contract using a template
- Go to Administration>Maintenance Contracts.
- Double click Add Contract.On the New Contract form, select a customer from your existing customer list by clicking the search icon or simply hitting <Enter> on the keyboard. Locate a customer and click Select Customer.
- Enter the Contract Name, such as "Pool Maintenance - Smith."
- Click Copy Remember Me Trx>Contract.
- Select the name of the maintenance contract you wish to copy. The maintenance contract is immediately created once you select the contract to copy.
- Information copied on memorized transactions include: notify employee, all schedule details, all order defaults, order items and order instructions.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback