Contracts can be mass reassigned to different employees. This will change the primary employee on open and future contract orders to the new employee.
- Open the Search Contracts screen (Administration>Maintenance Contracts>Search Contracts).
- Highlight all the contracts you wish to change in one of the following ways:
- Press and hold <Ctrl> on the keyboard. Use the mouse to select specific Contracts.
- Press and hold <Shift> on the keyboard. Use the mouse to highlight the first Contract in the group. Still holding Shift, use the mouse to highlight the last Contract in the group you wish to change. This will highlight all Contracts in the middle.
- Click Reassign Tech/Empl.
- Click Yes to the Confirm message.
- Select the new Employee from the pull down.
- Check the "Reassign Commissionable Employee" box if you wish to have the commissionable employee reassigned to the new employee on all open contract orders. Otherwise, only the primary employee field will be updated.
- Click Save to change the tech on the selected Contracts.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback