Follow the steps below to invoice multiple open orders.
- Open the Search Open Contract Orders screen (Administration > Maintenance Contracts > Search Open Contract Orders).
- The Search Open Contract Orders queue displays all Open Orders associated with a Maintenance Contract. Once a Contract Order has been fully invoiced it will not show in the Open Contract Orders queue. This queue allows you to mass print and invoice orders. Orders can be filtered by Contract Type, Tech and Group (month, year). Click [Refresh] after selecting a filter.
- There are two options for mass selecting orders:
- Press and hold <Ctrl> on the keyboard. Use the mouse to select specific Orders.
- Press and hold <Shift> on the keyboard. Use the mouse to highlight the first Order in the group. Still holding Shift, use the mouse to highlight the last Order in the group you wish to print. This will highlight all Orders in the middle.
- Click [Invoice].
- The Promote to Invoice screen for the first highlighted Order will come up. Make any necessary changes to the invoice including changing the invoice date, due date, primary employee or interest.
- Click [Promote to Invoice] to move to the next Order. Clicking [Promote to Invoice] on the last Order will return you to the Open Contract Orders queue. Note: Click [Cancel] to stop creating invoices and return to the Open Contract Orders queue.
- The Orders you just invoiced are removed from the queue (you will be able to see them in the Open Contract Invoices queue).
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback