Inventory snapshots are automatically created on the 1st and 15th of every month, but you can use this option to manually create an inventory snapshot. This will update your current inventory valuation.
Examples of when you might use this utility
- You are doing an inventory cleanup that doesn't involve using Physical Count. For example, you are cleaning up open RGAs.
- You have entered your beginning inventory balances during implementation and are ready to go live on the application. We recommend that you run this utility so you have a current inventory valuation to tie out to your beginning trial balance.
Create a snapshot
- Go to Administration > Inventory > Utilities > Create a Snapshot of Current Inventory. The Create Inventory Snapshot screen appears.
- Enter the reason for manually creating the inventory snapshot.
- Click OK.
- A message will appear when the snapshot is complete.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback