Use the Points Accumulated Report to view a list of customers with their accumulated points and qualified purchases. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Points Reward > Points Accumulated.
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Marketing Interest - Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbecues comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Customer type - Use customer types to set up different customer classifications - for example, Commercial, Residential, or Wholesale.
- A customer type is added to a customer using the Profile tab of the Customer screen.
- Point Program - Point rewards programs allow customers to accrue points based on purchases and then receive rewards when an award level is reached or the program ends.
- Click on the icon on the Customer tab to add a customer to a point program.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback