Use the Sales Gross Profit Summary Report to see sales gross profit by invoice date and categorized by product line. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Orders and Invoices > Sales Gross Profit Summary.
Where do the retail, other, and service figures come from?
- Retail - POS
- Other - Sales Orders, Bill Me Later and Warehouse Orders
- Service - Service Orders
- Returns - POS and Sales Orders
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Customer type - Use customer types to setup different customer classifications - for example, Commercial, Residential, or Wholesale.
- A customer type is added to a customer using the Profile tab of the Customer screen.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback