Use the Order Register Report to see a list of list of sales, service, and return transactions in any status for any period of time. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Orders and Invoices > Order Register.
This report is similar to the Order Profit Register Report, but the Order Profit Register Report includes COGS, Profit, and Profit Percentage (Profit / Item Total).
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Marketing Interest - Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbecues comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Customer type - Use customer types to setup different customer classifications - for example, Commercial, Residential, or Wholesale.
- A customer type is added to a customer using the Profile tab of the Customer screen.
- Flag - Use order flags to classify your orders - for example, holds, rentals, or financing.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback