Use the Open Order Report to generate a list of all orders (sales and service) that have an open status. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Orders and Invoices > Open Order Report
The report includes orders with may or may not be a balance due.
- Marketing Interest - Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbecues comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Customer type - Use customer types to setup different customer classifications - for example, Commercial, Residential, or Wholesale.
- A customer type is added to a customer using the Profile tab of the Customer screen.
- Flag - Use order flags to classify your orders - for example, holds, rentals, or financing.
- Source – You can see the source of an invoice using the Invoices tab on the Customer screen.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback