The Invoice Register Report displays a detailed list of all AR customer invoices. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Orders and Invoices > Invoice Register
You can filter the report by date, store, employee, interest, customer, and invoice total.
Example of Use
You can use this report to display a list of all Bill Me Later POS sales. This report will give you a detailed list of all AR Customer Invoices, including Bill Me Later transactions.
- Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Orders and Invoices > Invoice Register.
- Enter a specific date range on the Dates tab.
- Select the Sales box in the Transaction Types section on the Dates tab.
- Select the Open box in the Invoice Status section on the Dates tab.
- Select POS-BillMe on the Sources tab.
- Click Create Report to generate the report.
- The report shows the customer, balance of the invoice, and invoice number. You can click on the invoice number to open the invoice and print it if needed.
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
Marketing Interest - Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbecues comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Source – You can see the source of an invoice using the Invoices tab on the Customer screen.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback