Use the Kit Sales Report to view information about sales of specific kits. Go to Administration > Reports > Sales > Items and Kits > Kit Sales.
- Accounting Period - Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Kit category - Kit categories organize your kits into sections in the inventory tree - for example, BBQ & Grills, Saunas, Billiard Tables, etc.
- Marketing Interest - Use marketing interests to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer interested in barbeques comes into your store, add the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Flag - Use order flags to classify your orders - for example, holds, rentals, or financing.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Sales|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback