Use the Sales By Creative Report to see sales by creative - for example, billboard, direct mail, email, phone call, fair, or magazine ad. Go to Administration > Reports > Marketing > Campaigning > Sales By Creative.
Be careful when selecting a date range
The date the customer initially inquires and the date that they actually purchase are the two important factors in this report.
- Inquired - Base the report on inquired date. For example, you are saying "Of the customers who inquired in the first quarter of this year, how long did it take them to make a purchase decision."
- Ordered - Base the report on ordered date. For example, you are saying "Of the customers who ordered last month, how long did it take them to make a purchase decision.
- Interest - Marketing interests allow you to link a lead and their purchases to a specific interest. For example, when a customer that is interested in barbeques comes into your store, an employee can select the BBQ & Grill marketing interest when they input the lead. You can then follow up with a marketing campaign to encourage a new purchase.
- You can add an interest to a customer using the Customer screen (Customer > Open a customer > Marketing > Interests tab).
- Creatives - A creative is what you present to a customer in any form. A creative could be a billboard, direct mail, email, phone call, fair or magazine ad.
Security Permissions Required
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Marketing|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback