Use the Serial Numbers In Stock Report to generate a filtered list of serial number items (Administration > Reports > Inventory > Items > Serial Numbers In Stock).
- Accounting Period: Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen.
- Product Line: Product lines group your inventory items into high level categories, e.g. Accessories, BBQs & Grills, Chemicals, or Covers.
- Item Class: Item classes are a calculated value that display the popularity of an item using a letter grade (A-F).
- Stock site: A stock site is any location that carries inventory, e.g. retail stores, warehouses, and service vehicles.
- Vendor: Vendors are added to items using the Vendors tab on the Item screen.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports||Can Access Reports Tree Branch|
|Can Access Reports - Inventory|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback