Print Barcodes for Items and Kits. Go to Administration > Reports > Inventory > Items > Barcodes.
- Product Line - Product lines group your inventory items into high level categories - for example, Accessories, BBQs & Grills, Chemicals, or Covers.
Barcodes to Print
This section will populate with a list of items based on your Report Option filter selections.
- If you wish to skip labels before printing, then enter a number in the "Number of Labels to Skip" field.
- If you wish to print the same number of copies for each item in the list, then enter a number in the "Number of Copies" field.
- Uncheck any items you do not want to print labels for. You can also click the X next to the item to completely remove it from the list.
Print Options Tab
- Print Sheet – Exports barcodes to laser/ink jet printer in sheet format to standard 8.5” x 11” paper.
- Print Labels-Avery 5160- Prints barcodes to laser/ink jet printer on Avery 5160 labels.
- Print Labels- Label Printer Format- 2.4" x 1". This option can only be used if a label printer is installed. Prints barcodes to label printer in 2.4" x 1" format.
- Print Labels - Direct to Printer - This option can only be used if a label printer is installed. Prints barcodes to a laser printer in the format designated by you. Use the Label Configuration tool to add and edit label sizes.
- Include Item Price- If checked will display the item price on labels.
- Include Barcode Code- If checked will display the barcode on labels.
- Include Item/Kit Code - If checked will display the item or kit code on labels.
- Include Item/Kit Description – If checked will display the item or kit description on labels.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports
||Can Access Reports Tree Branch
|Can Access Reports - Inventory|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback