Use the My Transactions Today option in POS (Point of Sale > My Transactions Today) to view all of the transactions that you have processed in POS during the day. You can also use this option to do the following:
- Reprint a receipt - Reprint receipts for transactions completed on the current date.
- Cancel a transaction - Only transactions performed on the current day can be canceled. You cannot cancel POS transactions associated to Evosus Card Services credit card payments. You must perform a Return Transaction.
You cannot cancel a transaction if any of the following is true
- The transaction was processed using Evosus Card Services.
- Transaction was for a prior date.
- You do not have permission to cancel a point of sale transaction
My Transactions Today does not include customer payment on account
The POS Transactions Today screen does not include customer payments entered using the Customer Payment on Account option in POS.
Security Permissions Required
|Point of Sale
|Can Cancel Completed POS Transaction|
|Employee Search Forms
||View Other Employees Data
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback