When you schedule a service task, you select the priority of the task (for example, As Soon As Possible, Delay Until Later, Emergency, Regular). You can use the standard priorities, or you can create your own.
The priority displays on the service order, and on the mobile app.
Add New Task Priority
- Open the Priorities tab of the Administration-Service and Delivery screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Task Priorities).
- Click Add. The New Service Priority screen appears.
- Short Code - Input a code that is 5 characters or less. The code appears on the Search Schedule screen, service orders, and mobile app.
- Description - The description appears in the Priority field on the Schedule New Task screen when inputting the service task.
- Click OK to save the new priority.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration-Service & Delivery
||Can Access Service/Delivery Tree Branch
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback