Set up service vehicles to track service calls by vehicle and technician. You can also:
- Set up a service vehicle as a Stock Site - This allows you to track the inventory in a vehicle.
- Associate a vehicle with a specific Tech - The vehicle will default each time the tech is assigned to a task. Vehicles are associated with techs using the Techs tab of the Administration - Service and Delivery screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Techs).
Add Service Vehicle
- Open the Vehicles tab of the Administration - Service and Delivery screen (Administration>Service and Delivery>General Setup>Service Vehicles).
- Click Add. The New Service Vehicle screen appears.
- Input a short vehicle description in the Name field.
- Check the Display in Dispatch Schedule box if the vehicle should display on the service Dispatch Schedule.
- Click OK to save the new vehicle.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration-Service & Delivery
||Can Access Service/Delivery Tree Branch
|Service and Delivery Vehicles|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback