Time frames define when you can schedule service tasks. Time frames should accommodate the time estimates set up on requests / Task Types, and the time frame should be easy to quote to customers - for example, Morning 8-10, or Late Morning 10-12.
Time frames should not overlap
Do not overlap time frames. For example, do not create a time frame from 9AM to 11AM, and another from 10AM to 12PM. Overlapping time frames will cause appointments to appear out of order on route sheets and on the schedule.
When creating a new time frame, make sure that it begins after the previous time frame ends - for example, 8AM to 9:59AM, and 10AM to 11:59AM.
Create a new time frame
- Open the Time Frames tab on the Administration - Service and Delivery screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Time Frames).
- Click Add. The New Service Time Frame screen appears.
- Name - Input the name of the time frame. This should be something that is easy to quote to a customer.
- Time Frame - Input the length of time. This should not overlap with the previous time frame.
- Click OK to save the new time frame.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration-Service & Delivery
||Can Access Service/Delivery Tree Branch
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback