Set up managers to group and filter the service technicians. This is helpful if your service department is split into multiple divisions with separate managers of those divisions - for example, Service Manager, Delivery Manager, and Warehouse Manager. Setting up managers has two benefits:
- By default, the Search Schedule screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > Search Schedule - Summary by Tech) is filtered so that managers only see the techs that report to them.
- Anyone can use the Manager filter to search for available techs by manager.
You do not have to set up a manager if you only have one service manager.
Add New Manager
- Open the Managers tab on the Administration - Service and Delivery screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Managers).
- Click Add. The New Service Manager screen appears.
- Enter the Name of the management position - for example, Service Manager or Delivery Manager.
- This is the name that will appear on the service schedule.
- Select the employee.
- If the employee does not appear in the list, create a new employee record (Administration > System > Employees > Employees).
- Select the Default Location for this manager. This is where the manager is based.
- Locations are created and maintained using the Locations tab on the Administration - Service and Delivery screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Locations).
- Select the service techs that report to this manager.
- Click OK to save the new manager.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration-Service & Delivery
||Can Access Service/Delivery Tree Branch
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback