Use Schedule Rules in conjunction with the Tech Skills Matrix to improve the system suggestions when scheduling a specific task.
For example, you can create a schedule rule that says a specific service tech is available to do deliveries in the NE Portland and West Vancouver quadrants on Mondays and Thursdays, and create another rule that says the tech is available to do deliveries in the NE Vancouver and SE Vancouver quadrants on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
What do you need to know?
- Schedule rules work in conjunction with the Tech Skills Matrix to improve smart scheduling.
- The system searches the Tech Skills Matrix and then the Schedule Rules.
- Schedule Rules can be set up by Task/Category, Route/Quadrant, Techs, and Day of Week.
Click on the image below for a quick tour of this feature.
Create a new schedule rule
- Open the Schedule Rules screen (Administration > Service and Delivery > General Setup > Schedule Rules).
- Click Add. The New Schedule Rule screen appears.
- Name - Input the name of the schedule rule.
- Category / Task - Select the category or task that applies to the schedule rule. For example, select deliveries to create a schedule rule about deliveries.
- Route / Quadrant - Select the routes or quadrants that apply to the schedule rule.
- Techs - Select the techs that apply to the schedule rule.
- Day of Week - Select the days that apply to the schedule rule.
- Click OK. You just created a new schedule rule. The schedule rule will be applied the next time you schedule a task. Create additional rules if necessary.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback