Use the My Orders & Invoices button on the Employee tab to quickly open the Sales Manager screen. You can use the Sales Manager screen to quickly locate sales information, for example, leads, quotes, orders, customers, invoices, etc.
You can switch from month to month by clicking the right [>] or left [<] arrows and with permissions you can view other employees' orders. The total of all the orders for the employee listed and the month selected is displayed above the search results along with the month to help the user know what they are viewing. To go directly to a specific order you can enter the Order ID and click the [Search] button. From this screen you can quickly access an order by double clicking the order or the [Open] button. By clicking the [Print] button the highlighted order will pop up in a document that can be printed, emailed, exported to Excel or to a PDF document. From this screen the employee can also access: Quotes, Layaways, Invoices, Canceled (orders) or Expired (quotes).
Quickly locate the posting details of a transaction
You can use the Sales Manager screen ( Employee>My Orders & Invoices ) to quickly locate an invoice and view the posting details of a transaction.
Right Click Menu
Use the right click menu on the Orders or Invoices tab of the Sales Managers screen (Employee > My Orders & Invoices) to quickly perform a task on a group of customers.
Select the orders/invoices, right click on the selection, and select Email from the menu that appears. A separate email will be created for each order/invoice.
To use this feature, the MS Outlook email integration must be enabled on your workstation, and the customers must have an email address set up on their customer account.
- Open the Orders or Invoices tab on the Sales Manager screen (Employee > My Orders & Invoices).
- Select the orders/invoices that you want to email. Do not select more than 15 orders.
- To select a range of orders/invoices, hold SHIFT and click on the first and last order/invoice in the range.
- To select specific orders/invoices, hold CTRL and click on each order/invoice.
- Right click on the selection and select Email. The Email screen appears.
- Input the email information.
- Click Create Emails.
Open the Orders tab and select the orders, right click on the selection, and select Invoice from the menu that appears. The following occurs:
- An invoices is created for every selected order
- All orders marked as delivered
- Scheduled tasks with the current date, or prior to the current date are marked as completed
- Any deposits or locked credits are automatically applied
If the order contains a serialized item that has not been assigned a serial number, the invoice is created, but the serialized item is not marked as delivered. This means the order will still have an open status.
The Invoice option is only available on the Orders tab of the Sales Manager screen (Employee > My Orders & Invoices).
Pay with Credit Card on File
Select a group of invoices, right click on the selection, and select Pay with Credit Card on File to pay the invoices using the credit card on file. You can only use this feature if the customer has a credit card on file.
- Open the Invoices tab on the Sales Manager screen (Employee > My Orders & Invoices).
- Check the Has Credit Card On File Only box at the top of the screen and click Refresh. Only customers with a credit card on file will appear in the search results.
- (optional) Select Email or Standard in the Preference field to filter the customers by invoicing preference. Use this option to invoice customers that prefer to be invoiced by email, and then mail.
- Select the invoices that you want to pay
- To select a range of invoices, hold SHIFT and click on the first and last invoice in the range.
- To select specific invoices, hold CTRL and click on each invoice.
- Right click on the selection and select Pay with Credit Card on File from the menu that appears. This opens the Customer Auto Payments screen.
- Input the payment date and select a cash drawer, and then click Next.
- Select the Payment Method for each Card Type, and then click Next.
- Check the Pay box next to each invoice, and click Preview Invoices Marked to Pay.
- Click Print Invoices to print the invoices.
- Click Charge Cards and Create Payments.
- Click Close when complete.
Generate AR Aging Report
Select the customers on the Orders tab, right click on the selection, and select AR Aging Report from the menu that appears.
You cannot generate a report if none of the selected customers has a balance due.
Print orders or Statements
You can also print orders, or create customer statements.
Select the orders on the Orders tab, right click on the selection, and select an option from the menu that appears.
Security Permissions Required
The employee only needs to be able to login to Evosus® to view their Orders/Invoices.
|Employee Search Forms
||Can View Other Employees Data
- Canceled Order Report (Administration>Reports>Sales>Orders and Invoices>Canceled Order Report) - List of all canceled orders and the reason they were canceled.
- Open Order Report (Administration>Reports>Sales>Orders and Invoices>Open Order Report) - List of all Orders/Invoices (Sales and Service) that are in an Open status. There may or may not be a balance due.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback