Click Enter My Tech Notes on the Employee tab to add notes to a task. An office person can also add notes for techs if they have permissions to view other employees' data.
Enter a note
- Open the Enter Tech Notes screen (Employee > Enter My Tech Notes).
- Select a date on the calendar and the tasks on that day will appear in the lower portion of the screen.
- Double click on the task, or highlight the task and click Enter Notes. The Job Details screen appears.
- Job Status - Select a status.
- Warranty Involved - Check this box if a warranty is involved on the service.
- Incomplete Options - This section is only enabled when Incomplete is selected in the Job Status section.
- Services Performed - Enter the note in this field.
- (If task is incomplete) Click Save and Record Labor/Parts/Service to create a follow up task. A message appears.
- No - You will be directed to the Service Order.
- Yes - You will be directed to the Add New Task screen where you will enter the Task Due Date, Customer Name, Task Description and Employee assigned to the job.
- Clicking Save and Exit will save the tech notes and return you to the Enter Notes screen.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback