Click Unscheduled on the Employee tab of the main menu to view all orders that have been created, but not yet scheduled. Unscheduled Orders can be filtered by Sales or Service Transactions and by Store.
- Highlight the Order you would like to schedule.
- Click Schedule It.
- Enter all Task information.
- Click OK.
- You will be returned to the original order. You may schedule additional tasks, add items, or update any information.
- Click OK on the order to save.
- You will be returned to the Unscheduled Orders screen.
Highlight an order and click [Update] to go to the order. Update any necessary information and click [OK] to save changes and return to the Unscheduled Orders queue.
Highlight an order and click [Print] to print the order or invoice.
Highlight an order and click [Goto Customer] to go to the Customer’s profile.
Highlight an order and click [Stock Status] to view the availability of all items on the selected order.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback