If your Archive folder for a Product Line has been deleted or does not exist, you can easily create a new one by following these steps.
- Go to Administration>Inventory>General Setup>Product Lines.
- Highlight the Product Line where the Archive folder will be placed. Click "Update" or double click on the selected Product Line.
- Select the Departments tab, then click on “Add Department”.
- Type in the name of the Archive folder. Archive folders should always be named “zz archive zz”. Click OK, then click OK again to exit the Product Line setup.
- Go back to the main Inventory Tab and select the Product Line you added the folder to. You will see your new Archive folder at the bottom in red.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback