Store stock site relationships determine where inventory is pulled from when a transaction is completed.This helps prevent negative inventory by ensuring that items are delivered from the correct stock site. Each store must have at least one stock stock site relationship.
Use this tool to quickly create a lot of store stock site relationships.
This will delete all of your existing relationships!
If you use this tool, the system will remove all existing relationships and replace them with your spreadsheet data.
Import store stock site relationships
- Open the Import Store Stock Site Relationships screen (Administration > Inventory > General Setup > Import Store Stock Site Relationships from a Spreadsheet).
- Click Make Spreadsheet Template.
- Save the template to your machine. For example, save the template to your desktop
- Complete the Store, ProductList, DistributionMethod, and StockSite columns on the spreadsheet
- Leave the ProductLine field blank for default. For example, leave this field blank if the row should apply to all product lines.
- Leave the DistributionMethod column blank for default. For example, leave this field blank if the row should apply to all distribution methods.
- Select your spreadsheet in the Import This Spreadsheet field back on the Import Store Stock Site Relationships screen.
- Click Stage Spreadsheet.
- Click Import Spreadsheet to import the stock site relationships.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback