The Timecard Report details hours worked by Pay Type for each employee (Administration>Timecards>Timecard Report). An optional display of employee Pay Rate information is available as long as the user running the report has permissions to View Pay Rates.
- The Timecard Report can also be used to submit time to Evosus Payroll Services or your own payroll processing company. NOTE: The Timecard Report will automatically export to Excel if more than 11 Pay Types are used in one pay period.
- Show Summary Report: Displays employee hours in summary by Pay Type.
- Include Employee Pay Information: Displays pay along with hours and pay types.
- Sort By: Store, Employee
- Sort By: Employee, Store\
- Directly to Excel
Security Permissions Required
|Administration - Timecards||*Can View Timecards Tree Branch|
|Administration - Timecards||Can View Timecard Reports|
- Employee Job Summary (Administration>Timecards>Employee Job Summary): Report on hours allocated to specific Jobs. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
- Workers' Compensation Summary (Administration>Timecards>Workers' Compensation Summary): Report on hours allocated to specific Workers' Compensation Categories. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback