Hours worked by timekeepers can be allocated to Workers' Compensation Categories (L&I) setup in the Workers' Compensation Categories section of Evosus. Pay Types must be marked as "allocatable" in order for an employee to apply the time to Workers' Comp. All allocated hours will appear on the Workers' Compensation Summary Report. Workers' Comp can be allocated from the Punch, Weekly and Detail Timecards as well as the Approve Timecards screen.
- Open your timecard. There are several ways to open it.
- Administration>Timecards>My Timecard
- Administration>Timecards>Approve Timecards
- Employee>My Timecard
- If allocating from the Approval screen, highlight the timekeeper you wish to allocate time for. If allocating time from a Punch, Weekly or Detail Timecard go to step 2.
- The default Workers' Compensation Category for the selected employee will be defaulted in the W.Comp pull down. If this is the Category you wish to use, then proceed to Step 3. If not, select a different Category from the W.Comp pull down.
- From the Week Allocatable pull down select the days you want to allocate time for. By default, Evosus selects "Week-Allocatable" which means time will be allocated to all Pay Types checked off as "Use for Jobs/WComp Allocations". Other options are "Week-Reg Hours" and specific dates on the Timecard. Selecting either of these options will only allocate time entered using the default Regular Hours pay type. No other Pay Types will be allocated.
- Enter an percentage or hour amount.
- Click [Add%] or [Add hrs] depending on the number you entered in the previous field.
- The appropriate time (based on your selections) will be allocated to the selected Workers' Compensation Category.
- To allocate time to additional Workers' Comp Categories simply start over at Step 2. You may continue allocating to Workers' Comp Categories until there is no time left to allocate.
- You cannot allocate more than 100% in a day or more than the hours listed in the Timecard grid per day.
Security Permissions Required
An employee with Can Edit/Approve All Timecards security can allocate Workers' Compensation Categories regardless of the Can Allocate Workers' Comp permission.
|Administration - Timecards
||Timecard-Can Track Time
|Administration - Timecards
||Timecard-Can Allocate Workers Comp
- Timecard Report (Administration>Timecards>Timecards Report) - Report on the hours worked by employee. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
- Workers' Compensation Summary (Administration>Timecards>Workers' Compensation Summary) - Report on hours allocated to specific Workers' Compensation Categories. Report also includes optional pay rate information.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback