Use the Credit Card Transaction Report (Administration > Evosus Card Services by OpenEdge > Card Transaction Report) see a list of credit card transactions grouped and subtotaled by merchant bank profile, store, and cash drawer, and filtered by credit card transaction date.
- Date - Transaction date of the credit card transaction.
Status - Status of the credit card transaction. Select All to include all credit card transactions.
- You can run the Refresh Request Status utility to update the status of credit card transactions and credit card batches.
- Employee - Filter the report by the employee that processed the transaction.
- Merchant Bank Profile - A merchant bank profile is your account at a credit card processor. You might have multiple merchant accounts at a single credit card processor. The report is subtotaled by merchant bank profile.
- Store - Filter the report by the store where the transaction occurred. The report is subtotaled by store.
- Cash Drawer - Filter the report by the cash drawer where the credit card transaction occurred. The report is subtotaled by cash drawer.
- Full Detail - Select this option to add the customer name to the report.
Security Permissions Required
|OpenEdge Card Services
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback