This screen only applies if you are using Evosus Card Services.
Use the Test RCM/Terminal option (Administration > Evosus Card Services > General Setup > Test RCM/Terminal) to verify the workstation that you are logged into can be used to accept credit card payments. This test verifies that the application can communicate with the card reader terminal, and the card reader terminal can communicate with OpenEdge. You should perform this test each time you set up a new workstation that will be used to accept credit card payments.
- Open the Test RCM/Terminal screen (Administration > Evosus Card Services > General Setup > Test RCM/Terminal).
- Merchant Account - Select the merchant profile. Merchant profiles are created and maintained using the Merchants screen (Administration > Evosus Card Services > General Setup > Merchant Profiles).
- Click Start Test.
- Perform the test.
- Terminal - Verify the Terminal box is checked.
- Click Credit. Do not click any other button on the screen.
- Success! - If Insert, Swipe, or Tap Card appears on the card reader terminal, the test is successful and you can accept credit card payments using this workstation.
- Click Cancel on the card reader terminal.
- Click Close when complete.
Security Permissions Required
|OpenEdge Card Services
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback