Use the Holidays tab on the Administration screen (Administration > System > Miscellaneous > Company Holidays) to set up and maintain company holidays, both paid and unpaid. Paid holidays are available to apply in timecards.
- Go to Administration > System > Miscellaneous > Company Holidays.
- Click Add. The New Company Holiday screen appears.
- Name - Enter the name of the holiday.
- When - Enter the date of the holiday.
- Paid Holiday - Check if you want the holiday to be available to apply in Timecards.
- Apply - Enter the number of paid hours - for example, enter 8 for an 8 hour day.
Pay Type - Select the pay type associated with the holiday. For example, if you have a holiday pay type, you can select it in this field.
- Pay types are created and maintained in Administration > System > Timecards > Pay Types.
- Click OK to save.
Security Permissions Required
||*Can Access System Tree Branch
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback