Use the Search Job Bills screen (Administration > Job Costing > Search Job Bills) to view all open or closed Job Bills created within a time frame. You can use the date filter in the upper right corner to toggle between Open and Closed Job Bills as well as different quarters. By default, open Job Bills for the current quarter are displays. You can also use the Job Type filter to view Job Bills for specific Job Types.
Click Add to enter a new job bill.
Click Update to edit the highlighted job bill.
Click Print to print the Summary or Detail version of the job bill. The Summary version of the bill only prints the bill amount - it does not print each phase/cost code billing entry. The Detail version of the bill prints each individual phase and cost code billing amount.
- Open Job - Takes you to the Job Profile of the highlighted job.
- Add - Enter a new job bill.
- Update - Edit the highlighted job bill.
- Print Detail Summary - Allows you to print the summary version of the Job Bill. This is a document you can present to the customer. The Summary version of the bill only prints the bill amount - it does not print each phase/cost code billing entry.
- Print Detail Bill - Allows you to print the detail version of the highlighted job bill. This is a document you can present to the customer. The Detail version of the bill prints each individual phase and cost code billing amount.
- Void Bill - Allows you to mark the highlighted job bill as Voided. If payment has been applied to the job bill a credit memo will be created for the payment amount. If the job bill is posted a reversing entry will be made to the general ledger.
- Receive Payment - Allows you to receive payment on the highlighted Job Bill.
Security Permissions Required
||Global Search - Bills
|Job Form - Can Edit - Billing|
|Job Form - Can View - Billing|
|Job Bills - Can Add/Update|
|Job Bills - Can Void|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback