The Master Audit Log (Administration>System>Security>Master Audit Log Search) is a comprehensive list of monthly activity that has occurred in Evosus. All activity is stamped with an employee, date, time, description and where in Evosus the activity occurred. Use the filters at the top of the screen to review activity for past months or detail for a specific employee or area.
Entries are created in the Master Audit Log for the following areas:
- Accounting Defaults - Records all changes made in Administration>Accounting>General Setup>Accounting Defaults, including changes to default GL account selections, inventory valuation method or beginning month of your fiscal year.
- Contracts - Records maintenance contract change activity, such as order default, schedule details and order item changes.
- Credit Memos - Records customer credit memo activity, such as adding or writing off credit memos.
- Employee Login - Records all successful and unsuccessful employee login attempts, including machine/computer information.
- Inventory - Records activity such as unit cost overrides and serial number history.
- Security - Records activity related to security permission overrides. Information includes employee attempting to access the feature and employee that overrode security.
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback