Use Store Price Override to automate pricing structures across each stores, or revenue centers (Administration>Inventory>Pricing>Store Price Override).
Step by Step:
Set up store pricing
Step 1: Name the store price Override
#1 Go to Administration > Inventory > Pricing > Store Price Override.
#2 Click Add.The New Store Price Override screen appears.
#3 Enter the name of the store price group - for example, "Store A Pricing".
#4 Click OK. The Profile tab appears.
Step 2: Complete the Profile tab
#1 Name - The name of the Store Price Override, this will displayed in the Store Price Groups Search screen.
#2 Choose the store this specific pricing will apply to.
#3 Effective, Expires, and Never Expires – You may want to make this pricing override begin and end at a certain time. For example, if this a yearly pricing structure then you may enter the effective date as 01/01/2013 and the Expires date as 12/31/2013. Keep in mind that this functionality allows you to create price groups that are effective in the future.
#4 Active/Inactive – Check the box to make the pricing Active. You may want to consider marking your Store Price Group as “Inactive” until you are finished building the pricing.
Step 3: Add price details
#1 Click Add. The Price Group Detail screen appears.
#2 Complete the Profile tab - Name, Effective, and Expires or Never Expires. - More date filters mean you can structure pricing to change with the seasons if you would like.#3 Complete the Price Tab:
- Price Override
- Fixed Price: Enter the fixed price dollar amount store override will receive for any item the price override applies to.
- Retail Margin: Enter the retail margin percentage the store will receive for any item the override applies to. If an items’ cost is $40 dollars and you enter the retail margin as 60%, the extended price calculated for this store override will be $100.
- Percent Discount: Enter the discount percentage that should be applied to items be applied to items the override applies to. If the item’s retail price is $100 and you enter 10% in the price group percent discount, the extended price calculated for this store override will be $90.
- Cost Plus Based Price: Enter the percent markup on the default vendor cost that should be applied to items the override applies to. If the item’s default vendor cost is $40 and you enter 10% in the cost plus pricing option, the extended price calculated for the store override will be $44.
- Use Item’s Discount Level: Select the appropriate Item Discount Level from the drop-down. Item discount levels are controlled by Item Discount Groups under Administration>Inventory>General Setup>Item Discount Groups. To view a specific item’s discount level structure, go to the item’s Pricing screen and click Show Discount Pricing Structure.#4 On the Product Lines tab, you can select a specific Parent Product Line or Sub department to filter your store override group.
- Product Lines: Select a specific Product Line if you wish to filter on Product lines, otherwise leave all unchecked to ignore Product Lines.
#5 On the Product Dept Tab – Click Add Department. Browse the inventory tree to select the Sub-department you wish to filter on. Select the sub-department and click Select. Otherwise, don’t add any sub-departments to ignore sub-departments.
#6 On the Items tab, you can add specific items – Click the browse button or type in an item code to filter this price group on one or more individual items.
#7 On the Item Types tab – Select one or more Item Types to filter on, otherwise leave all Item Types unchecked to ignore Item Types.
#8 Choose a specific transaction type if you want to filter by transaction type. For example, you are creating a Store Override for your VIP Maintenance Contracts created from that store, you would want to check ONLY the box for Applies to Maintenance Contracts.
Step 4: Save & Activate
#1 Click Profile tab to be sure Override is active
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback